Ep. 90 - Profiting From Other People's Illness
During this week’s Fireside Chat, Dennis talks about the phrase he hears all the time: “People shouldn’t profit from other people’s illness.” Dennis’s response: Why not? Profit incentives people to achieve more, benefits make people lazy.
Ask Dennis a question here.
• Profiting Off Other People’s Illnesses
• Good Deeds Over Good Hearts
• Why Shouldn’t Food Be Free?
• Benefits Make People Lazy
• What Dennis Can’t Live Without
• When A Parent Abandons The Family