PragerU Educators & Parents FAQs
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Who is the PREP program designed for? Which age groups are included?
PREP is a community of parents and educators focused on pro-America education of children in grades K-12.
2. How do I invite my friends or let teachers know about it?
Thank you for sharing this link with your network!
3. Is my membership transferable?
Memberships are a special gift to show our gratitude for being an annual $25+ PragerU donor. Memberships are non-transferable.
4. What is the PREP discussion forum and what are its rules?
The PREP discussion forum is a private group of pro-America parents and educators. Please read and accept these terms and conditions prior to joining the forum.
5. How often will I receive a newsletter and what’s included?
A quarterly newsletter will arrive via email with our favorite resources and special PragerU content.
6. May I request a refund for my donation?
Membership is a special gift for being a PragerU donor. Donations are non-refundable and are tax-deductible in accordance with IRS regulations.
7. I already donated this year to PragerU, do I need to give again to join PREP?
Yes, joining PREP requires a new $25+ donation.
8. Will I be notified before my annual donation will be charged?
Yes, you will receive a notification from Classy prior to your credit card being charged for your annual donation. You may also update your credit card information or gift amount with Classy at any time.