Ep. 75 - College Pedigree is Overrated
In this week’s Fireside Chat, Dennis Prager breaks down the hysteria of climate change and why we shouldn’t be concerned for the world’s end. Dennis continues to tell parents not to obsess over what college their kid goes to: it is far more important to care about a kid’s character over their grades. Dennis follows with a Q&A submitted by viewers.
• Hysteria Over Climate Change
• Value Your Kid’s Character Over Grades
• Why Isn’t Communism as Hated as Nazism
• How Feminism Affects Young People
• Controlling Partner In a Relationship
• Dennis’s Favorite Economists