PragerU is looking for a writer and political news junkie to join our marketing team. This position will manage and execute daily tasks on PragerU's social media accounts--including Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and Twitter. The ideal candidate can write with brevity and wit, and will be able to consistently create and curate original content for our audience.
- Daily management of PragerU's social media accounts, including Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and Twitter.
- Write daily copy for all social media posts and new content.
- Responsible for posting sufficient quantity of posts on all social media, and for curating quality content.
- Manage and maintain cross-posting partnerships with other organizations.
- Actively work to improve PragerU's social media and take advantage of new developments and technology that is made available to creators.
- Experience managing social media pages is a must.
- Be familiar with the ideas and values of Dennis Prager and PragerU.
- Interest in and knowledge of current events is a must. Political News Junkie, preferred.
Writing experience - both long form and social media caption experience.
Full-time position in Los Angeles, CA.
Please send cover letter and resume to [email protected]