Executive Assistant/Merchandise Coordinator
We are looking for a strong merchandise/administrative coordinator who is equally great with an eye for promotional merchandise, presentation and packing. You will also be a great asset to the company as a de facto office manager (ordering supplies, greeting guests, organizing the office) while working occasionally with executive staff (C-level) on their day-to-day needs.
We need you to be comfortable taking ownership and charge of our monthly promotional mailers (sometimes less, sometimes more) to a large donor base, while also having no ego in making calls and grabbing coffee for our CEO. This is a great opportunity for someone with interest in marketing, non-profits, and how things work with a ton of room to learn a lot!
- Coordinates the fulfillment of online orders and mail campaigns to produce an excellent user experience.
- Owns vendor relationships in reference to product knowledge and procurement.
- Ensures timely and accurate flow of merchandise through all stages of the pipeline, i.e. receiving, stockroom, packaging, and shipping.
- Creates and maintains calendars for future needs and forecasting.
- Promotes and maintains excellent standards for customer care, operations, and loss prevention.
- Works closely with other departments to help coordinate PragerU’s general merchandise activities.
- Responsible for receiving merchandise, unloading and unpacking it, and stocking shelves.
- Maintains a clean and organized stock room and productive work space.
- Light general administrative duties as assigned by the Director of Administration during downtime.
- Experience working in retail, office administration, and/or visual merchandising.
- Must demonstrate a high degree of expense awareness and control.
- Ability to autonomously apply critical thinking skills to evaluate challenges and develop solutions to problems that arise in day-to-day activities.
- Must be resourceful, dependable and focused on excellence.
- Ability to work cooperatively with a small team and wear multiple hats as needed.
- Experience with Microsoft Office and Google suites.
- A valid driver’s license and personal vehicle to occasionally run errands.
- Familiarity with PragerU’s mission to explain and spread what we call “Americanism” through the power of the internet and fluency in the ideas espoused in PragerU’s online content.
- Must be able to lift at least 40 lbs.