Type: Full time, Sherman Oaks, CA [Los Angeles County]
Reports to: CEO
The controller is responsible for overseeing and maximizing return on all financial assets of the organization by establishing financial policies, procedures, controls, and reporting systems. The controller reports directly to the Chief Executive Officer.
CHARACTERISTIC JOB TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Guides financial decisions by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing policies and procedures.
- Protects assets by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing internal controls.
- Monitors and confirms financial condition by conducting audits; providing information to external auditors.
- Prepares budgets by establishing schedules; collecting, analyzing, and consolidating financial data; recommending plans.
- Provides status of financial condition by collecting, interpreting, and reporting financial data.
- Prepares special reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating future legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; filing financial reports; advising management on needed actions.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results and HR matters.
- Maintains financial staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Protects operations by keeping financial information and plans confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Manage and oversee all book keeping matters.
- Attend to all accounts payable and receivables matters.
- Managing Processes,
- Financial Software (ADP, QuickBooks, Salesforce),
- Developing Standards,
- Audit, Accounting,
- Tracking Budget Expenses,
- Financial Skills,
- Analyzing Information,
- Developing Budgets,
- Performance Management
Please send cover letter and resume to [email protected]
Salary Range: $90,000-130,000