The full-time, on-site Executive Assistant role at PragerU is a detail-oriented and fast-paced job centered around the organization, management, and scheduling of all projects, meetings and events for the Production Department. This person reports directly to the Chief Content Officer, along with the Executive Director (ED) and VP of Production. We need someone who is familiar/experienced in working with a production team/environment, understands the terminology, dealing with talent and is always willing to get the job done.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Scheduling and organizing 5 minute videos (released/shot weekly typically)
- Contacting and working out schedules with presenters and internal teams.
- Researching and tracking down potential presenters
- Organizing and arranging all travel for presenters and internal teams, etc.
- Organizing the production calendar and production worksheet (Marketing Release Dates, Video Launch Dates, Filming Dates, etc.)
- Communicating with presenters, internal teams, external studios, animators, vendors, donors, and sponsors.
- Helping Development and Marketing with Production Related schedules, copy, etc.
- Scheduling and organizing all Production Department Events and Projects
- Working with VP of Production on Fireside Chat content (weekly)
- Working with Video Specialist on Man on the Street (weekly) and other projects
- Keeping all teams up-to-date on all Production Department projects
- Organizing and helping CCO and ED
- Helping with everyday tasks: travel, emails, calendar, errands, organizing, etc.
Character / Experience
- Extremely personable, resourceful and proactive - know how to resolve issues and know how to plan ahead
- Quick to learn new processes and procedures
- Capable in ASANA, Slack, Email, Airtable and Google Docs - very computer savvy
- Organized, extremely detailed, good with technology
- Cool and calm under pressure
- Has a car and is willing to use it to pick up presenters, run errands, etc. as needed
- Has worked in production environments before, has no ego, is flexible
To apply, please first review our website at www.prageru.com, and look over our materials. Then, submit a resume and cover letter, including your understanding and appreciation of our content to: [email protected]