A Spiritual and Intellectual Retreat
Reflect • Learn • Engage
May 5th & 6th2017-05-05 16:30:00 2017-05-06 19:30:00 America/Los_Angeles PragerU 2017 Summit A Spiritual and Intellectual Retreat Four Seasons Hotel Westlake Village, CA PragerU [email protected] Four Seasons Hotel Westlake Village, CA
FIRST TIME ATTENDEES$1,250*
$800 is tax deductible
$600 is tax deductible
BENEFACTORS CLUB MEMBERS$1,050*
$600 is tax deductible
MILITARY OR STUDENT$550*
*does not include accommodations / $269 per night
This weekend is designed to be an intimate gathering, therefore space is limited. Please RSVP by April 7, 2017.
Sponsorships and VIP Opportunities
FRIDAY NIGHT DINNER & KABBALAT SHABBAT SERVICE - A DISCUSSION BETWEEN DENNIS PRAGER AND CHARLES KRAUTHAMMER
Friday night’s dinner will be a celebratory meal led by Dennis, kicking off the Summit and ushering in a day of rest as prescribed in the 10 Commandments. The sponsor of this dinner will sit at Dennis Prager’s and Charles Krauthammer’s table.
LUNCH SATURDAY & KEYNOTE SPEAKER Kimberley Strassel
Kimberley Strassel is an author, journalist, and member of the Wall Street Journal editorial board. She writes a weekly conservative column, "Potomac Watch", which appears on Fridays. She is also the presenter of the PragerU video “The Dark Art of Political Intimidation” which has garnered 2.5 million views since its release in October 2016.
PresentersPhelim McAleer and Ann McElhinney
Filmmakers and investigative journalists Phelim McAleer and Ann McElhinney produced and directed FrackNation – A Journalist’s Search for the Fracking Truth, a documentary on hydraulic fracturing and the natural gas boom in the U.S. This lecture will focus on their recent project: the NYT Best Seller Gosnell – the Untold Story of America’s Most Prolific Serial Killer and the film based on the book.
SATURDAY MORNING BREAKFASTIN HONOR OF PRAGERFORCE
The Student Ambassador Program (also known as PragerForce) is a national coalition of active and influential students who work to spread the ideas and values of PragerU on college campuses across the country. The sponsor of this breakfast will have the option to meet with and introduce the PragerForce students in attendance.
CONTEMPORARY BIBLE STUDYDENNIS PRAGER
Dennis Prager is a nationally syndicated radio talk show host, author, columnist, and co-founder of Prager University. The sponsor of this class will have the opportunity to help Dennis select the topic for discussion and will be seated at Dennis’s table during dinner.
PragerFORCE Student Training RetreatSPONSOR 15 PRAGERFORCE STUDENTS
Sponsor 15 PragerForce college and high school students to attend the Summit as well as an additional day of student training.
Table SponsorSPONSOR A TABLE OF 12 FOR THE ENTIRE SUMMIT
Sponsorship of a table at the Summit grants you 12 tickets to the entire weekend (valued at $15,000) as well as membership in the PragerU Micah Club ($10,000 and up value).
Sponsorship of any event/session includes:
- Two tickets to the Summit (a $2,500 value).
- A one-night stay at the Four Seasons Westlake during the Summit (one room, double occupancy).
- VIP status at the Summit (reserved seating and early access).
- Your sponsorship of any of the events listed is tax deductible.
- Automatic enrollment in the PragerU Micah Club, an exclusive circle of PragerU’s top-tier supporters. Benefits include personal invitations to special PragerU events, access to our featured presenters, and more.
- Recognition in all Summit materials.
- Your sponsorship of any of the events listed is tax-deductible.
- Check in
- Reception: Main Ballroom Patio & Foyer
- Dinner*: Main Ballroom (reserved seating)
- Dennis Prager and Charles Krauthammer
8:00AM - 9:30AM
- Breakfast*: Hamptons Room (open seating)
9:45AM - 12:00PM
- Speakers and Q&A Panel: Phelim McAleer and Ann McElhinney
12:30PM - 3:00PM
- Lunch*: Main Ballroom (reserved seating)
- PragerU Presentation
- Kimberley Strassel
3:30PM - 5:00PM
- Bible Study: Malibu Room
5:00PM - 7:00PM
- PragerU Board Member Meeting: Regency Conference Room
- Micah Club Dinner and reception
- Art exhibit raffle
*Certified Kosher Meals Available